ADSM-L

Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584

2003-09-11 17:58:14
Subject: Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584
From: Stephen Comiskey <stephen.comiskey AT NOTES.ROYALSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:57:05 +0100
We use Fuji tapes as well, in fact I understand that IBM tapes are
re-badged Fuji.  Maybe someone out there knows for sure.

regards
Stephen
Dublin , Ireland

                      "Cardoza,
                      George"                  To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                      <George.Cardoza@         cc:
                      PSHS.NET>                Subject: Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes
in a 3584
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      T.EDU>

                      11/09/03 22:52
                      Please respond
                      to "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

THIS MESSAGE ORIGINATED ON THE INTERNET - Please read the detailed
disclaimer below.

We have purchased Fuji media and have over 500 LTO tapes in our library.
Works just fine.

George