ADSM-L

Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584

2003-09-11 12:14:05
Subject: Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584
From: Peter Ford <pford AT STENTOR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:10:29 -0700

We have 3 IBM LTO libraries in which we have a few IBM tapes, but primarily use
Sony and Imation.  There was a recall of Imation tapes a short while ago, due
to a problem with IBM drives, but the problem has apparently been fixed (I have
been assured by Imation).  We have had no problems with the Sony tapes.

Peter