ADSM-L

Re: AIX Question

2003-09-08 06:29:04
Subject: Re: AIX Question
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:28:28 +0200
Lindy,
we configured an en1 adapter with own ip address and DNS entry.

In the client dsm.sys we use tcpserveraddress own_ip_address. You might have
to add a proper static route, your network guys wil halp you for sure.

Yours

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.