ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Domino performance

2003-09-02 07:14:56
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Domino performance
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:14:32 -0400
Abdulaziz,

Take a look at the IBM knowledge base for IBM TSM for Mail.
(The knowledge base is getting filled with more articles every day.)
Here is the direct URL for IBM TSM for Mail:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManagerforMail.html

Put the word "Performance" in the "Search this product" entry box.
Take a look at the article titled:

"Running multiple Data Protection for Domino domdsmc instances"

Thanks,

Del