ADSM-L

Réf. : TSM w/ 4560 SLX

2003-08-27 09:30:56
Subject: Réf. : TSM w/ 4560 SLX
From: Nicolas Launay <n.launay AT B-A-W DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:47:53 +0200

----- Réacheminé par Nicolas LAUNAY/B-A-W le 27/08/2003 10:48 -----
|         |           Nicolas LAUNAY   |
|         |           27/08/2003 10:33 |

  |       Pour :    LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                                            |
  |       cc :
                                                                     |
  |       Objet :   Réf. : TSM w/ 4560 SLX

----- Réacheminé par Nicolas LAUNAY/B-A-W le 27/08/2003 10:34 -----
|         |           Nicolas LAUNAY   |
|         |           27/08/2003 09:59 |

  |       Pour :   dwight gardner <dgardner75 AT yahoo DOT com>
                                                                            |
  |       cc :
                                                                     |
  |       Objet :  Réf. : TSM w/ 4560 SLX(Document link: Nicolas LAUNAY)

The problem WAS the drive and the library were at the same level in the
device configuration wizard. There was a problem with the status of the
library.

But now, and I don't know why, it's like it should be.

I think I'm going to have other troubles...

Did you use win2000 drivers? I read on IBM site not to use a Windows driver
but the device driver provided by TSM.

|         |           dwight gardner   |
|         |           <dgardner75@yahoo|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           26/08/2003 18:15 |

  |       Pour :    n.launay AT B-A-W DOT COM
                                                                            |
  |       cc :
                                                                     |
  |       Objet :   TSM w/ 4560 SLX

You are in luck. I have successfully installed a 4560 SLX library on TSM
5.1. What problems are you encountering? Do you need the Win 2000/NT
drivers?

Do you Yahoo!?