ADSM-L

Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)

2003-08-26 09:24:37
Subject: Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)
From: "Marcel J.E. Mol" <marcel AT MESA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:22:07 +0200
On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 11:02:20AM +0200, Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM wrote:
> Hi Mark!
> Can you sort your dsmadmc output? Can you scroll up and down through your
> dsmadmc results? Think not. So I think you can't compare the commandline

I for one can do that easily. My xterm has a large scroll buffer. Together
with a small perl script to beautify the q act output and I'm a happy
person using the commandline.
I only use the (web)gui when I forgot which commands to use for some task...

-Marcel

     ======--------         Marcel J.E. Mol                MESA Consulting B.V.
    =======---------        ph. +31-(0)6-54724868          P.O. Box 112
    =======---------        marcel AT mesa DOT nl                 2630 AC
Nootdorp
__==== www.mesa.nl ---____U_n_i_x______I_n_t_e_r_n_e_t____ The Netherlands ____
 They couldn't think of a number,           Linux user 1148  --  counter.li.org
    so they gave me a name!  -- Rupert Hine  --  www.ruperthine.com