ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino archive log backup scheduler problem

2003-08-26 08:32:22
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino archive log backup scheduler problem
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:34:23 -0600
Abdulaziz,

Does the file "domarc.log" ever get created?   If yes, you'll need to
provide it.   If not, the scheduler can't find the command file.

Do you have a separate scheduler set up for this TDP or are you trying to
use your node scheduler?  In either case, look in the dsmsched.log (or
whatever you've named it) for more hints as to what isn't working.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.