ADSM-L

Re: IMAGE and INCREMENTAL backups

2003-08-25 01:37:12
Subject: Re: IMAGE and INCREMENTAL backups
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:12:06 +0300
If you mean IBM FAStT 500/600/700/900, you *do* have FlashCopy. Even FAStT
200 has it but is limited to Wintel&Linux/x86 platforms.
It is optionally licensed feature and requires upgrade to FAStT Storage
Manager v8. Discuss with your IBM salesrep.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
19.08.2003 17:18