ADSM-L

Re: DRM - Can't do a restore - I must be missing something

2003-08-22 10:31:51
Subject: Re: DRM - Can't do a restore - I must be missing something
From: Brenda Collins <brenda.collins AT US.ING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:18:13 -0500
Start a another telnet session to the TSM server.  Run 'dsmadmc -mountmode'

We had the same issue recently at a D.R. site that didn't have enough slots
for all the tapes.

Brenda

                      "Hart, Charles"
                      <charles.hart@MED        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      TRONIC.COM>              cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: DRM - Can't do a
restore - I must be missing something
                      08/22/2003 07:45
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

More details... ANR Message etc?

  Restore needs more tapes than the DR library will hold, and as
soon as I start the restore, the restore fails.