ADSM-L

Windows scheduler service in "Starting" state

2003-08-22 10:15:35
Subject: Windows scheduler service in "Starting" state
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:11:11 -0400
Windows 2000
TSM Client 5.1.6.2 running managedservices webclient schedule
TSM Server 5.1.7.1 on AIX 4.3

I have a client running in MANAGEDSERVICES mode with the scheduler. The CAD
service is started and automatic, The associated scheduler service has been
running fine, then started missing the schedules. Looking the scheduler
service is "Starting"..not started or stopped, but Starting. You can't stop
it or reset it... I've never seen a service stay around in a Starting state
before. Anyone else? My queries on adsm.org didn't come up with anything
close.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield." - ??