ADSM-L

Bytes Sent much more than Bytes Recvd

2003-08-22 10:03:25
Subject: Bytes Sent much more than Bytes Recvd
From: brian welsh <brianwelsh3 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:03:04 +0200
Hello,

I searched the archives but couldn't find the answer I'm looking for,
neither in the manuals.

AIX 5.1, TSM-server 4.2.2.8
W2K, TSM-client 5.1.5.0

During an incremental back-up the following stats where displayed after
giving a 'q sess'

    Sess   Comm.     Sess     Wait        Bytes         Bytes     Sess
Platform     Client Name
Number   Method    State    Time        Sent         Recvd    Type
----------   -----------    --------    ------       --------
xx,xxx     Tcp/Ip     IdleW      0 S       220.0 M      71.7 K    Node
WinNT       ABC

What is send to the server that the column 'Bytes Sent' displays 220.0 MB
(MegaByte)?

I know I read it before, but I can't remember.

Thanks,

Brian.

Hotmail en Messenger on the move
http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/