ADSM-L

Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)

2003-08-22 09:44:51
Subject: Re: *Real* admin interface (Was: q vol f=g ??!?)
From: David McClelland <David.McClelland AT REUTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:42:29 +0100
Thomas,

And if I recall correctly, at this point, the next poster usually says:

"But you *can* still use the old ADSMv3.1 admin GUI with current server
versions...". I know I do for lots of things such as tape/volume
manipulation and viewing filespace listings etc, and it does the job
more than adequately.

To be frank, performing most of the operations that feature in server
versions > 3.1, I would really only want to do from the command line
anyway.

All the same, I would *love* to see an updated version...

Rgds,

David McClelland
Global Management Systems
Reuters Ltd