ADSM-L

Re: Recover TSM Database with ERROR

2003-08-22 06:26:16
Subject: Re: Recover TSM Database with ERROR
From: David McClelland <David.McClelland AT REUTERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:23:56 +0100
Eric,

Hmn - looks like you'll need to add some entries into the dsmserv.opt
file on your TSM server. This is the TSM Server options file, and the
TSM server process re-reads this every time you start it up. The entries
you need might in the simplest form look like this:

VOLHIST volhist.out
DEVCONFIG devconfig.out

These will all you to dump the volume history and device configuration
files in the TSM server directory.

This should get you on your way for now - all of this info is in the TSM
Server Admin guide though

David McClelland
Global Management Systems
Reuters Ltd