ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle on Linux 6.2 or 7.3

2003-08-22 04:22:38
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle on Linux 6.2 or 7.3
From: Tomas Nalevajko <nalevajk AT DCS.FMPH.UNIBA DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:21:56 +0200
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Le Minh Hieu wrote:
> Hi everybody !
> We know that TSM 5.1.5 only support TDP for Oracle on Linux Advanced Server
> 2.1. But did anyone test TDP for Oracle on Linux 6.2 or 7.3 ?

as remember correctly, some time ago we were deploying backup management and we
had to deploy tsm5.2 because of tdpora

> Does it run properly ?
> I hope to hear from you soon.
> Best regards,

what is linux 6.2/7.3? what do you mean? there is no linux 6.2/7.3? Do you mean
redhat distro? We were deploying tdpora in rac on linux. there is a ibm page
where is speciefied which kernel do you need to run tdpora. there is no problem
with linux distro,
 there is only need for proper kernel.

--
Nalevajko Tomas

e-mail: nalevajk AT dcs.fmph.uniba DOT sk
homepage: www.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~nalevajk