ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Data Protection for Domino: 5.1.5: configuration question

2003-08-21 09:29:08
Subject: Re: TDP for Data Protection for Domino: 5.1.5: configuration question
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:30:10 -0500

Ken Sedlacek wrote;
Q: Is this TDP dsm.opt file supposed to be in addition to the regular TSM B/A client dsm.opt file?? or, should I combine the TDP dsm.opt file into the TSM B/A client dsm.opt file?

A: The TDP dsm.opt file is in addition to the regular TSM B/A client.  I used the Redbook SG24-5247-00, Chapter 2 starting at 2.3
page 31, to set up my Domino TDP environment.  It was a step by step process with detailed explanation's for each.  I also had a little help from this list.  Converted backups for two Domino Servers from the regular B/A Clients to Domino TDP's and freed up at least 30% of my TSM resources:0}.  Send email if you have more questions.

Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.
Operations Analyst - Data Center Services
Office 608-252-7260
Fax 608-252-7098
e-mail sbach AT mge DOT com