ADSM-L

Upgrade TDP for Exchange v2.2 to ITSM for Mail 5.1.5

2003-08-21 08:19:23
Subject: Upgrade TDP for Exchange v2.2 to ITSM for Mail 5.1.5
From: "Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:16:55 -0400
Client - Windows 2000 Advanced Server running Exchange 2000.  TDP for
Exchange v2.2

Hi all,

This is going to seem like a dumb question, but when you have TDP for
Exchange v2.2 already running on a system, and upgrade to ITSM for Mail
5.1.5, all of your old shortcuts are now "broken".  If you click on a
shortcut that you had on the desktop, it gives you a message: "Problem with
shortcut -  This action is only valid for current products installed."

Why does this occur?  The path to the executable has not changed.  I am
looking for a way to resolve this as we are getting ready to upgrade
(finally) about 40 Exchange servers to ITSM for Mail 5.1.5.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any