ADSM-L

Re: incremental blocked by inclexcl file

2003-08-20 03:15:17
Subject: Re: incremental blocked by inclexcl file
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:14:54 +0200
Hi,

Define a new node for this directory. Have it exclude everything but this
directory. Define a pre- and postschedule command. And last define its own
back-up schedule and install a new scheduler service. It then is completely
independ of the back-ups en schedules for the "normal" part of the server.

Regard,

Karel