ADSM-L

Re: Resolved: URGENT!! TSM client schedules not running

2003-08-14 03:53:14
Subject: Re: Resolved: URGENT!! TSM client schedules not running
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:52:50 +0200
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:56:21 -0400
"Adams, Matt (US - Hermitage)" <maadams AT DELOITTE DOT COM> wrote:

> I would doubt that you will never see it again.
>
> We're on TSM server version 5.1.6.2 and have seen it one more than one
> occasion in the past 6 months.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt

What is surprising is that apperently quite some people on this list have
this problem on a regular basis, but apperently, nobody bothers to open a
PMR on this with tivoli support... We al have support on our servers, right?
So why not use it to help tivoli solve the problems we see?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams