ADSM-L

Re: tsm 5.2 server and storage agent download?

2003-08-12 14:44:16
Subject: Re: tsm 5.2 server and storage agent download?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:43:55 -0600
Joni,

In order to get the 5.2.0 server and storage agent, you need to purchase
TSM 5.2.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
08/12/2003 11:16

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        tsm 5.2 server and storage agent download?

Hi Everyone!

I have gone out to the ibm website and I cannot find the download for
5.2.0.  The patch is out there for 5.2.0.1, but in order to install this I
need to first install 5.2 and I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Any
ideas?
Thanks!

This is for a sun solaris server and storage agent.  I already upgraded
the
client to the 5.2 level.

Joni Moyer
Systems Programmer