ADSM-L

Re: Help with query

2003-08-12 11:37:28
Subject: Re: Help with query
From: Joe Howell <jhowell_tsm AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:36:40 -0700
Thanks Andy, that worked very well.

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM> wrote:I think that the VOLUMEUSAGE
table is probably your best bet for this
info. I'd suggest a query like this:

select distinct volume_name, node_name
from volumeusage
where stgpool_name='POOLNAME'
order by volume_name, node_name

(substitute your copy storage pool name for POOLNAME).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group