ADSM-L

Re: Reclaimation of Copy Dirs

2003-08-05 16:39:13
Subject: Re: Reclaimation of Copy Dirs
From: Debi Randolph <Debra.Randolph AT FBOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:38:55 -0500
I think I'll just go ahead and upgrade the server, rather than make a new
tape pool and such.
Can I upgrade from 5.1.5.0 to 5.1.6.0 from the download on the web?   Or do
I need the original CD with the license files?

Thanks for all the great info.

Debi Randolph

                      "Rushforth, Tim"
                      <TRushforth@WINNI        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      PEG.CA>                  cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Re: Reclaimation of
Copy Dirs
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      08/05/2003 01:59
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Richard mentioned the APAR - IC34386 - looks like this appeared in 5.1.5.2.