ADSM-L

Open File Support v5.2.0.1

2003-08-05 14:01:27
Subject: Open File Support v5.2.0.1
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <italianharleyguy AT SBCGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:57:57 -0700
All,

Has anyone seen a problem during backup when TSM doesn't install the
Open file Agent but does install "something" that you can only see
through the Setup Wizard?  I have 2 Windows 2000 machines with 5.2.0.1
where it tries to do an image backup of the filesystem even though I
haven't installed or configured this module.  But when I go into the
Wizard it shows that there is support enabled.  And there is nothing in
the dsm.opt which has anything to do with Open File Support.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
IBM Certified - AIX 4/5L, SAN, Shark