ADSM-L

Re: Event log error

2003-07-31 23:49:01
Subject: Re: Event log error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:48:42 -0600
Check the client message repository and make sure it matches the version
of the client that you're running. A quick way to verify this would be too
look at the modification dates for dsmc.exe and the dsc*.txt files in the
..\baclient directory. They should be the same or very close to each
other.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
07/31/2003 10:32