ADSM-L

Looking for DLTtools and DLT firmware

2003-07-31 19:58:51
Subject: Looking for DLTtools and DLT firmware
From: John Schneider <jdschn AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:58:28 -0500
Greetings,
   I have a customer with a Breecehill library (no sure which model, I
haven't seen it) with DLT7000 drives in it.  Yes, I know it is old, but
I still have to support it until the end of the year.
   I think I should upgrade the DLT7000 firmware on the drives when I
upgrade TSM to 5.2 next week.  I couple of years ago I did this using
the Quantum DLTtools utility, and firmware I got from Breecehill.
   Could some kind soul help me get ahold of the DLTtools utility (for
Windows 2000), and the correct DLT firmware?

Thanks in advance,

John Schneider

* John D. Schneider   Email: jdschn AT attglobal DOT net * Phone: 636-492-0247
* Lowery Systems, Inc.
* 1329 Horan                  Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are
* Fenton, MO 63026                   mine and mine alone.