ADSM-L

Re: export TSM server 4.1.4.1 fails

2003-07-29 08:20:34
Subject: Re: export TSM server 4.1.4.1 fails
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:20:15 -0400
>07/26/2003 05:18:11   ANR9999D xibf.c(664): Return code 87 encountered in
>                       writing object 0.9041218 to export stream.

Kurt - Interesting problem.  There may be a size issue with that object.
       I would use SHow INVObject and SHow BFObject to try to identify
the file involved, to examine its evidenced attributes and reasonableness.
You may be able to have the client expire it out of existence by multiple
Selective backups or the like to get it out of the way.

  Richard Sims, BU