ADSM-L

SV: High Utilization on Netware Server

2003-07-28 04:29:01
Subject: SV: High Utilization on Netware Server
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:28:45 +0200
Hi

I've been using Client version 5.1.5.15
(ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/client/v5r1/Netware/v515/)
 on NetWare 6 - it works fine! Have done some testing with 5.1.6, and it seems
ok...

For the time being, I would stay off 5.2... especially because they've changed
some things in it!

but one thing you have to do with both client, is to apply the TSA updates from
Novell! The latest I've tested is version 12
(http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/2966097.htm)

Regards
Flemming