ADSM-L

Re: Which message is causing which RC

2003-07-26 17:10:50
Subject: Re: Which message is causing which RC
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:10:26 -0600
See the client manual chapter on "Automating tasks". There is a section
therein that discusses the return codes.and their meanings. Let me know if
there is something there that needs clarification.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Uwe Schreiber <Uwe.Schreiber AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
07/26/2003 06:01