ADSM-L

Windows 2000 Domain Controller Authoritative Restore?

2003-07-25 18:23:30
Subject: Windows 2000 Domain Controller Authoritative Restore?
From: Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:17:12 -0700
>From what I can tell, Tivoli says that we can do non-authoritative domain
controller restores only.  However, while they may not support it, what does
anyone actually know about doing it?  I don't want to look at another
product just to backup my domain controllers while TSM works for everything
else.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jon R. Adams
Systems Engineer
Infrastructure Technical Support, OSS
Premera Blue Cross   <http://www.premera.com>
Work: 425-918-5770 / mailto:jon.adams AT premera DOT com
Pager: 425-886-6155 / mailto:4258866155 AT archwireless DOT net

"There are only 10 kinds of people in this world - those that know binary
and those that do not."

-author unknown

message.