ADSM-L

Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

2003-07-24 10:48:21
Subject: Re: Wouldn't it be nice...
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:47:39 -0400
lot to ask ;-)

there seems to be much less cooperation between Novell and IBM than with
the other vendors, and it's obvious the install base for *SM on Netware
is not as great either (notice the flurry of replies to Netware based
questions)

If possible, I'd open a ticket on the cluster restore issue, there are
some knowledgeable folks somewhere in the support structure.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems