ADSM-L

Wouldn't it be nice...

2003-07-24 10:26:29
Subject: Wouldn't it be nice...
From: Flemming Hougaard <flhou AT NETVAULTING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:21:50 +0200
There can be no doubt, that we all appreciate the effort Andy Raibeck from
Tivoli contributes to this mailinglist!

However it's my belief, that Andy is mostly involved in TSM for Microsoft -
even though he has been answering some questions related to Novell... But
wouldn't it be nice to have some guys, or gals, from Tivoli there are involved
in the TSM for NetWare development to look this mailinglist over?

There are some people in here, that are extremely reliable when it comes to
answering questions related to Novell - thanks for that... but still I see a
lot of these questions related to Novell that remain unanswered! So wouldn't it
be nice...

Regards
Flemming