ADSM-L

Re: cleint passwd

2003-07-23 12:54:47
Subject: Re: cleint passwd
From: "Barnes, Kenny" <Kenny.Barnes AT GMACINSURANCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:53:28 -0400
There are a couple of ways, but try using the browser interface to
update client and retype password.  Go to client and open a session, in
which you should get prompted for a password.  Stop and restart
service/demon depending on OS.

You might want to verify the spelling of [asswordaccess generate]?

It would also be help if server OS and client OS were defined.