ADSM-L

SQL for Node Total/Used space

2003-07-23 07:22:03
Subject: SQL for Node Total/Used space
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:19:17 +0100
People,
I have been playing aroung with some sql to extract for a particular platform,
the total capacity /used per filespace for recently accessed clients.
What I have below does this .  I would also like to pull this out but summed per
node instead of showing the individual filespaces and I cannot get it to work
Suggestions gratefully received.
SELECT NODES.NODE_NAME,FILESPACE_NAME,CAPACITY, -
(CAPACITY*PCT_UTIL/100) AS "MB USED" -
FROM NODES,FILESPACES  -
WHERE NODES.NODE_NAME=FILESPACES.NODE_NAME -
AND PLATFORM_NAME LIKE'W%NT' -
AND CAST(LASTACC_TIME AS DATE)>'07/01/2003'

John

The information in this E-Mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It may not represent the views of Scottish and Southern
Energy plc.
It is intended solely for the addressees. Access to this E-Mail by
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
Any unauthorised recipient should advise the sender immediately of
the error in transmission.

Scottish Hydro-Electric, Southern Electric, SWALEC and S+S
are trading names of the Scottish and Southern Energy Group.