ADSM-L

Re: 5.2 bug?

2003-07-18 08:22:37
Subject: Re: 5.2 bug?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:22:07 +0200
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:20:02 -0400
"Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM> wrote:

>  Search within:   United States  Worldwide

> No results found
>

> Maybe your going to a different www.ibm.com...

Guys, you did remember to have your first cup of coffee bofore opening your
mailclient? :-)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam    http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams