ADSM-L

Re: MS-SQL TDP update date

2003-07-17 13:08:55
Subject: Re: MS-SQL TDP update date
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:08:21 -0400
Hi Del,
Looking further down it appears there has been a table backup:
              Node Name: MSSQLAFS
                  Filespace Name: AFSDBMS\data\0001
                        Platform: WinNT
                  Filespace Type: API:SqlData
                   Capacity (MB): 0.0
                        Pct Util: 0.0
     Last Backup Start Date/Time: 07/16/03   21:10:27
  Days Since Last Backup Started: 1
Last Backup Completion Date/Time: 07/16/03   22:12:34

>>> hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM 07/17/03 12:09PM >>>
Larry,

If you are referring to the "Last Backup Start Date/Time:"
on the filespace, it is updated after a successful backup.
Here is an example from my QUERY FILESPACE:

tsm: TSMSERVER1>q file HOOBLER_SQL f=d

                                      Node Name: HOOBLER_SQL
                                 Filespace Name: HOOBLER\meta\0000
                     Hexadecimal Filespace Name:
                                           FSID: 18
                                       Platform: TDP MSSQL Win32
                                 Filespace Type: API:SqlData
                          Is Filespace Unicode?: No
                                  Capacity (MB): 0.0
                                       Pct Util: 0.0
                    Last Backup Start Date/Time: 07/17/2003 09:50:03
                 Days Since Last Backup Started: <1
               Last Backup Completion Date/Time: 07/17/2003 09:50:04
               Days Since Last Backup Completed: <1
Last Full NAS Image Backup Completion Date/Time:
Days Since Last Full NAS Image Backup Completed:

                                      Node Name: HOOBLER_SQL
                                 Filespace Name: HOOBLER\data\0001
                     Hexadecimal Filespace Name:
                                           FSID: 19
                                       Platform: TDP MSSQL Win32
                                 Filespace Type: API:SqlData
                          Is Filespace Unicode?: No
                                  Capacity (MB): 0.0
                                       Pct Util: 0.0
                    Last Backup Start Date/Time: 07/17/2003 09:50:03
                 Days Since Last Backup Started: <1
               Last Backup Completion Date/Time: 07/17/2003 09:50:04
               Days Since Last Backup Completed: <1
Last Full NAS Image Backup Completion Date/Time:
Days Since Last Full NAS Image Backup Completed:

Thanks,

Del