ADSM-L

Open File Support on 5.2.0 Request help

2003-07-17 08:53:45
Subject: Open File Support on 5.2.0 Request help
From: John Stephens <jws AT STEPHENS DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:51:00 -0400
I am using the latest win2k client version 5.2.0.1 and trying to get open
file support to work.
I have included it in the install and used the setup wizard to help
configure it.
After the 2 reboots, I attempt to backup a Outlook PST file that the user
has open.

I continue to get errors from the GUI interface and the client command line.

I have included the following lines in the dsm.opt file

Include.FS c:  fileleveltype=dynamic
Include.FS D: fileleveltype=snapshot snapshotcachelocation=c:\

Does anyone have any ideas on why this would not work, or does this support
not include PST files.

Thank  You

   John Stephens
   STORServer, Inc