ADSM-L

Re: retrieving to another client

2003-07-14 11:45:12
Subject: Re: retrieving to another client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:44:38 -0600
The path you want to retrieve begins with /ora02/..., but in your RETRIEVE
command you are specifying /newriver/ora02/... is the latter the
destination? If so, then you need to reverse the source and destination in
your command. In other words, it appears you are doing this:

   retrieve -fromnode=x destination source

instead of this:

   retrieve -fromnode=x source destination

Regards,