ADSM-L

Active Directory Problems

2003-07-11 04:53:37
Subject: Active Directory Problems
From: Jacques Butcher <butcherjw AT ANANZI.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:53:09 +0200
Hi Everyone.

I've restore the system volume (c:) and all system objects
(of which I have a consistent backup of) successfully.  I
can access Active Directory and see all resources.  I can
even see all the resources from another machine through a
UNC path.  It even prompts me for a username and and
password.  I type the domain name\username and the password
and I can see all printers, etc.

I however cannot log onto or join the domain.

Did anyone else get this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile