ADSM-L

Issues with auditocc table

2003-07-09 11:22:47
Subject: Issues with auditocc table
From: "Raymer, Geoff" <geoff.raymer AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:21:55 -0500
TSM Server 5.1.5.0

I am running the following SQL command against my database and coming up
with several nodes that have 0 MB in the archive_mb and backup_mb columns,
but they should not be that way.

select node_name,backup_mb,archive_mb from auditocc

Yet if I run the command below to the occupancy table, it shows that these
same nodes have data in the database.  Can anyone explain the difference in
the two tables, and why the auditocc table shows no data for these nodes?

select node_name,physical_mb,logical_mb from occupancy

Thanks,
Geoff Raymer
EDS - Tulsa BUR and Leveraged Storage
MS 326