ADSM-L

Re: New Admin CLI option to display only the output data

2003-07-08 07:39:53
Subject: Re: New Admin CLI option to display only the output data
From: "Chandrasekhar, C.R" <CHARAKOC AT TIMKEN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:08:23 +0530
Hi Andy,

Can we execute SQL statements using same option (-DATAOnly=NO)?.

>This option does not require a 5.2 server.?
We have TSM v4.2.3.3 server, how can I use this feature.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

C.R.Chandrasekhar.
Systems Executive.
Tivoli Certified Consultant (TSM).
TIMKEN Engineering & Research - INDIA (P) Ltd., Bangalore.
Phone No: 91-80-5536113 Ext:3032.