ADSM-L

Re: SQL excludes at tdp version 5.1.5

2003-07-01 15:23:08
Subject: Re: SQL excludes at tdp version 5.1.5
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:23:49 -0400
Dave,

This has to do with the fact that the TSM API for
Windows handles objects as case insensitive
but case preserving. This is an anomaly resulting
from the fact that SQL Server allows case-sensitive
databases names. You can continue to keep things
as they are with the resulting error or change
the name of the database to uppercase.

Thanks,

Del