ADSM-L

Re: WW_Name fiasco

2003-06-30 14:36:19
Subject: Re: WW_Name fiasco
From: Shawn Price <sprice AT MORRISONHOMES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:35:48 -0400
Thanks for the responses, but the solution that I finally came up with was a
chdev -l rmt0 -a new_name=rmt10

Then I changed rmt2 (which had the ww name that rmt0 needed) to rmt0.

So I just ended up having to 'bounce' the names around until I could get the
/dev/rmtx devices to the ww_name I wanted.

Thanks again everybody!

Shawn