ADSM-L

Re: Client backups in MediaW state

2003-06-29 05:48:51
Subject: Re: Client backups in MediaW state
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:32:35 +0300
This was already discussed on the list. Set manummp=0 for lower priority
nodes, lower your highmig threshold for the diskpool and/or increase the
pool as Ryan already suggested. Disks do not cost a fortune today.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Brazner, Bob" <Bob.Brazner AT JCI DOT COM>
19.06.2003 17:50