ADSM-L

expire inventory not looking at all files

2003-06-27 17:28:21
Subject: expire inventory not looking at all files
From: Greg Redell <GRedell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:27:55 -0500
I think I may have an issue.  When Expire inventory runs it does not
appear to run through all of my files.
When I run the following sql statement I see many files but the expire
inventory ending message does not match.  Has any one seen this before?
TIA

select sum(num_files) as "File Count" from occupancy

 File Count
-----------
   22802065

06/27/2003 16:21:00   ANR0812I Inventory file expiration process 175
completed:
                       examined 2091 objects, deleting 0 backup objects, 0

                       archive objects, 0 DB backup volumes, and 0
recovery plan
                       files. 0 errors were encountered.
06/27/2003 16:21:00   ANR0985I Process 175 for EXPIRE INVENTORY running in
the
                       BACKGROUND completed with completion state SUCCESS
at
                       16:21:00.

Greg Redell
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.