ADSM-L

HSM can't migrate files

2003-06-25 23:01:30
Subject: HSM can't migrate files
From: ÀèÃ÷ <liming700 AT 21CN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:00:48 +0800
Hi£¬all,I'm doning a TSM HSM test now.I had installed the HSM client and BA
client,I update the dsm.opt and dsm.sys use the same TSM server.Now ervery time
when I want to migrate a filesystem,the error message is:
ANS9094W dsmautomig: no candidates found in file system /hsmtest.
What's wrong?
But from Selected¡úDisplay Migration candidates list ,I can see all the files
of this filesystem,and the value of the column Days Since Last Access is
8,should I change this value?What's the operations?
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡liming700 AT 21cn DOT com