ADSM-L

Re: looking for a doc which tracks messages format changes for actlog

2003-06-24 08:12:02
Subject: Re: looking for a doc which tracks messages format changes for actlog
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:11:34 -0400
>anyone knows a documentation where we can find the changes about the
>messages in the actlog ?
>ie with 5.1.7.0 the ANE4987E message changed.
>The space between folder and file name has been removed.

David - The front matter of the manuals carry a Summary Of Changes, and the
        Technical Guide redbook for the new version describes new features.
And the README file in the download directory has the latest changes.

But small tweaks in the product, such as message changes, rarely are
announced: they would be reflected in APARs talking of doc changes, at best.
We discover minor changes as we use the new software level.

  Richard Sims, BU