ADSM-L

SELECT equivalent for QUERY EVENT

2003-06-23 13:10:07
Subject: SELECT equivalent for QUERY EVENT
From: "Thomas Rupp, Vorarlberger Illwerke AG" <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:09:13 +0200
Hi *sm-gurus,

as our VM mainframe is soon going to die I'm rewriting all my CMS REXX
programs using REGINA and REXXSQL on Windows XP.
As I have to rewrite the code I would like to brush it up and replace
those QUERYs with SELECTs.

I was playing around (and even reading the manuals ;-) but couldn't find
a SELECT statement for the following QUERY:

QUERY EVENT * * TYPE=CLIENT Begindate=TODAY-1 BEGINTIME=19:00
EXceptionsonly=YES FORMAT=DETAILED

I would like to know what events ended with errors.
TSM Server 4.2.2.8 (I know it's far too old)

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG