ADSM-L

Re: Questions Regarding Backup Of UDB (DB/2) Databases

2003-06-23 07:05:47
Subject: Re: Questions Regarding Backup Of UDB (DB/2) Databases
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:05:13 +0200
Jeff,

have you checked in the summary table about the statistics of DB2 backups ?
Do you get the number of bytes tranferred, compression  data ?

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Information Technology
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   local
K4-404