ADSM-L

Re: NAS Agent

2003-06-19 13:42:36
Subject: Re: NAS Agent
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:41:58 -0700
> I also remember when it was possible to send feedback to the
Publications
> people to help improve the manuals: they enjoyed rapport with the
customers.
> Since early spring, however, a veritable Berlin Wall has been erected,
with
> customers left with nothing but a generic web feedback page with a data
> entry area little bigger than a postage stamp, and no response to
submissions
> through even that.

While we very little influence over the organization of the web site, we
did raise this issue internally and were able to get a concession on it.
If you go to the "Contact Tivoli" link
(http://www-3.ibm.com/software/tivoli/contact.html), you will see a link
for sending email regarding the pubs.

Regards,