ADSM-L

Re: IE 6.1 and command line(use 2 versions Netscape)

2003-06-18 10:52:50
Subject: Re: IE 6.1 and command line(use 2 versions Netscape)
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:53:02 -0500
I have 2 different versions of Netscape and IE 6.0 on my desktop.  I use
Netscape Communicator 4.79  for TSM, Netscape 7.0 and IE 6.0 for whatever
application each works best with.  I just use different Proxy settings for
each.  It works great when I work from home too.  I use the Netscape 4.79
for my work environment and Netscape 7.0 and IE for my home environment.  I
tried using Netswitcher but it is not compatible with Lotus Notes(work
email) even though it is with Outlook Express(home email).
Here's the link to Netscape 4.79
http://wp.netscape.com/download/0509102/10000-en-macppc-4.79-complete-128_qual.html.

Shannon Bach
Madison Gas & Electric Co.