ADSM-L

Re: JVM and web admin GUI

2003-06-16 20:38:14
Subject: Re: JVM and web admin GUI
From: Mark Ferraretto <mark.ferraretto AT DB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:22:20 +0800
I tried Firebird with JVM 1.4 and got the same thing.

I then tried a clean build of NT 4 and IE.  IE asked me to download java
1.3.1_01.  I figure that's because there's something in the applet that tells
IE to do this?  And it still crashed!  I get this:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
COM.ibm.storage.adsm.cadmin.clientgui.DDsmApplet.class

Mark

--
Mark Ferraretto
Unix Systems Administrator

                      eric.cowperthwait
                      e AT EDS DOT COM                To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      [email protected].        Subject:  JVM and web admin GUI
                      EDU

                      06/17/03 04:30 AM
                      Please respond to
                      ADSM-L

I use Mozilla as my browser and I currently have J2RE 1.4.1_03 installed. I
get Java errors with the web admin GUI. What version of the JRE works with
TSM 5.1.

Eric

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.